Shipping & Returns
Order and Shipping Confirmation
Once we have received your order, you will receive an email confirmation. We will send another email when your order has been dropped off for shipment. When you receive your order confirmation please double check to make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they have been submitted to the shippers. Orders that are returned to us because of address error will not be shipped back out until the customer has corrected their address and paid for additional shipping costs. Orders can take up to 3 business days (Monday-Friday) to be processed and dropped for shipment.
Once items have been dropped off for shipment, standard shipping in the continental United States takes 1-5 business days in transit.
At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping, however we can always hold your order in-store for pickup.
Please recognize that shipping is expensive for small, independently operated boutiques. We thank you for your decision to shop small business and for your understanding of the cost to transport your items.
- $0 – $14.99, before taxes, shipping is $5.00
- $15.00 – $74.99, before taxes, shipping is $8.00
- $75.00 – $124.99, before taxes, shipping is $10.00
- $125.00 – $249.99, before taxes, shipping is $13.00
- $250+, before taxes, shipping is free.
Cancellation of Orders
If you wish to cancel your order please contact us immediately by phone at 717-392-0222 or by email at email@example.com. We are able to cancel within 24 hours of your order being placed, unless it has already been passed along to the shipping company.
Returns, Exchanges and Damages Policy
Returns and exchanges of full-priced items are accepted within 14 days of purchase or delivery date for a full refund. The original receipt must be provided and items must be returned new, with all original tags attached and cannot be worn, opened, or altered, in any way.
Returns after 14 days are eligible for store credit only. After 30 days, all sales are final. All special orders, discounted, or sale items are final sale.
We do make an exception to our standard return policy during the holiday gifting season. Purchases made between Black Friday and December 24th, are eligible for a refund or store credit until January 15th. After this date, all sales are final.
Making an Online Purchase Return or Exchange
At this time, we cannot provide return labels. Unless the return is due to an error on our end, the customer agrees to return the item at their own expense and risk.
To return an item, follow the directions below:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your return inquiry. Please include your name, phone number, request for a return, exchange or store credit, and the reason you are returning your item.
- Package and mail your item back to the store at the below address. You must ensure that the item is adequately packaged. We are not liable for damage caused by inadequate packaging by you or if the item is damaged or lost while being returned to us. Please consider purchasing package insurance. Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for refund.
- If you wish, we are happy to accept your return in-store, as long as it meets our return guidelines noted above.
28 W Orange Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
For items that have been damaged in transit please email email@example.com and include pictures of the damage, as well as pictures of the shipping box. Once we receive your email, we’ll determine next steps. Emails for damages MUST be received within 7 days of delivery date. Anything received later than that will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
Processing a Return/Exchange
A refund, store credit, or exchange will be issued once we have received your returned items. Any items that are damaged when we receive them are not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit. You will receive an email notification once we have approved and processed your return, exchange, or store credit request.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 3/23/2020